I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, November 14, 2011

The test from hell

Okay, hardest test yet, and to believe the prof, the hardest test of the semester. Lots of rote memorization and then combination of information to answer the questions. The final answer is I got 69 out of 75 correct, which is 92%. Still an A, although the lowest so far. On the plus side it was the highest score in the class. This isn't including the extra credit question, what was short essay (what is Mitochondrial Toxicity). Depending on what he's looking for I either got it, or got half of it. There's no indication of how much the extra credit was worth (and I think he was waiting to see what people scored).

Next up, lab test on Wednesday. I don't even have my study cards made up yet. And tomorrow night is a meeting. Sigh.

No comments: