I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, January 16, 2012

Linkee-poo will climb in its own way

A short one for today.

Lego Saturn V. A friggin' 19 foot tall Saturn V rocket built of Legos.(Grokked form Tor.com)

Georgian conservative who sponsored bill requiring all welfare recipients be subject to drug test fails breathalyzer and field sobriety test after running a red light. Ah, the "all for me, none for thee" mindset emphasized by the real life examples of "do as I say, not as I do." (Grokked from Tobias Buckell)

Sacre bleu. We's all Europeans now? And "ZOMG, he speaks French!" (Grokked from Jay Lake)

Ah, that compassionate conservatism. That's a video of Romney being confronted by someone who has MS and for whom medical marijuana would help. And that's Romney saying he's against medical marijuana and walking away. (Grokked from Jim Wright)

White washing the US. Or, at least, Arizona. Tell me again how these conservative cultural progroms aren't racist. I keep forgetting. (Grokked from Jay Lake)

No comments: