I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, August 20, 2012

Sears Parts Direct

Really Sears Parts Direct? You don't have the ability to cancel or edit orders less than an hour old (well, they can't do that for any order)? Yes, I put in the wrong part number (right type of part, wrong size) and that's my fault. However, I found the error quickly (1 number difference) and tried calling to get the change. So now I have to pay for two expedited shipments.

It's now 2012, you might want to get with the times. I've been able to do that with other companies for at least the past 5 years now. This is the second time I've had to use Sears Parts Direct, the first time I was sent the wrong part (your fault). And now I have to get parts for my water heater. Which, btw, expedited shipping takes 3 days?

Imagine how I feel about your service. I certainly hope you ship the correct parts this time. I'll just have to process the one for a return. I'll have to swallow the second expedited shipping fee. It would be really, really bad for me to be paying half the price of the water heater to fix the burner, of which we'll be without hot water for 4 days, only to have that delayed even longer.

I wonder when I need a part again if I'll use your site?

No comments: