I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I can't believe I missed this the first time around

OMG, I completely missed that the guy doing the near-space jump that I linked to is named "Fearless Felix." So, anybody else twigging to Fearless Freep?



Hahahahaha.

2 comments:

Rick said...

I have no idea what it is!

Steve Buchheit said...

The video, or the link to the guy skydiving from a weather ballon platform? I was making the comment that I skipped right by the guy being called "Fearless Felix." 'Cause when I read that the next time I went, "OMG, it's Fearless Freep!" Which then my brain started running the WB/Bugs Bunny cartoon in my head.