Site Meter
Now John at the bar is a friend of mine. He gets me my drinks for free.
And he's quick with a joke or to light up your smoke, but there's someplace that he'd rather be.
He says, "Bill, I believe this is killing me," as a smile ran away from his face.
"Well, I'm sure that I could be a movie star if I could get out of this place."

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Unfortunate Ad Placement

During my usual reading far and wide to find you only the best links for the linkee-poo posts, I read where the Discovery Channel is showing Teddy Nugent the door. However, the one ad placement seemed both very appropriate to the meta conversation while inappropriate to the actual article. And I thought I'd share. If you embiggify you should be able to read the text.


Also, no, this article won't be in the linkee-poo.

No comments: