I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, January 21, 2013

Finally Can Talk About It

Since the middle of this past summer I've been working on our semi-secret project at work. And now I can share a little of it.



I didn't work on the video (other than critique/post-production direction), but I did do a lot of things for our program. I can't share everything about it (I can't even tell you why we're releasing some of the information now). But since it's now up on YouTube, I can share what little is there.

Very proud of this, for many damn reasons.

No comments: