I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Small Survey on T-Shirts

I've been thinking a lot about my dream of starting a t-shirt business. So I thought maybe a little survey might be in order.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Thanks for your participation and any linking.

2 comments:

Dr. Phil (Physics) said...

Big thing about t-shirts is big. I typically these days wear a 7XLT -- and even then they aren't long enough. And printed shirts don't have the same give that plain shirts have. Which is why the last printed shirt I got was for the 2004 Clarion class.

Now hats on the other hand...

Dr. Phil

Gristle McThornbody said...

Just a note to say that I picked the high price for T-shirts just because I know that a good, heavy, quality shirt with decent printing, ordered in small quantities from the printer, need to be kinda pricey if you want to make any profit at all. I don't know if most people are willing to spend that much on a T-shirt though.