I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Friday, February 14, 2014

Story Bone

Okay, also think I may write this as well. It's a time travel story where the time travelers go back to killer Hitler. Now wait a second, hear me out. But this time they make it look exactly how it happened (help D-day be successful, ease the invasion of Italy), give the guys at the Bulge just enough to win. Because, as it'll come clear in the story, every other option was worse, and in the original timeline, Hitler won. And it's their hope that this solution will finally solve the problem. Oh yea, this is a Hitler assassination story, from the inside of the Reich.

But you may have more time to write it than I do.

No comments: