I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Take that, poorly coded problem

Okay, last night not only did I triple check I had closed the blogger editor, I closed the window. Then today, I copied the link text (the file I edit for the linkee-poo has a lot of other stuff in it, things that accumulated during the crazy years, clips of text, etc that I really should finish closing out and putting where they need to go), opened a new blog post, and pasted the text there. Published that blog post. Opened the draft linkee-poo, copied out the rest of it, and pasted that into a new file as well. And then I deleted the old working linkee-poo post.

So what happened tonight when I got home and opened my browser and went to blogger, it took me directly to the old linkee-poo working post (even though it no longer appears on the list). But it did throw the accustomed error when I closed that window. So. it maybe a PIA, but I have the work around (as long as I remember it) for when I'm editing on multiple computers.

No comments: