I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Quoi!?

Wow, that's interesting. After making a comment about all my Russian friends yesterday, Russia (the country) drops from #2 to #8 in traffic. But whoa boy, look at all that traffic from France, Belgium, Philippines, and Kuwait (US numbers look the same, but the US is now #2 in traffic). Oddly enough, those numbers from France look exactly like the numbers from Russia last summer. I'm sure it's just a coinkidink.

I'm sure that suddenly, just like Jerry Lewis, I'm big in France. Not like it might be people tunneling through routers, spoofing addresses, or using zombie servers. I'm sure it's nothing like that.

:: waves to all my Russian friends::

If there was some sudden surge in my popularity on The Continent (as they say in the UK), and I was called out in some fantastic French Press (oh, please let it be le Monde) maybe one of my many admirers there could drop a link (same for Kuwait and the Philippines).

No comments: