I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Check, Check, Wheat Chex, Rice Chex, Chex Mix…

This is a test of the system. Please pay no attention.

Trump is a puppet.

:: waves to all my Russian friends ::


We now return you to your regular broadcast.

2 comments:

Gristle McThornbody said...

Heya Steve - I thought this might be a "testing, testing, testicle, testosterone..." post. I have noticed that for the last couple of weeks your site loads really, really, really slowly. PLUS, as an added bonus, once the page loads if I click on a different post there is a wait, the screen goes dark grey, and a box in the bottom left of my screen says "connecting..." for a few seconds, and then the page loads. Might be on my end, but I'm not having any issues on any other sites.

я не знаю ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Удачи, товарищ! Также, Трамп - это ебаный идиот.

Steve Buchheit said...

Hey Gristle, I've been noticing some strange behavior of the site as well. We've also seen a huge increase of non-US traffic which closely mirrors the numbers from last year's interest from the Russians (although this time it's through different countries). I've also noticed spikes when I mention "Russia" in posts. There's been an increase interest from spammers and link farmers (at about the same time as the spike from France), which I think I've found them all. So this is a test to see if that holds up, if it's automated, or maybe something else happening. In the past 3 weeks I've been getting phishing emails which all seem to be related (and I think also tied to when I mention a certain country). Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to go through the template HTML (I didn't get a notice that someone tried to log in from a different system, so I think we're good). Plus, it's time to update the template anyway (so that should be done hopefully before Labor Day).

да это он