I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Lost Week

Sorry for the radio silence. Things have been very busy and I haven't been able to keep up with the paying work, let alone the extra time it takes to root out the linkee-poos. The rest of the week is also going to be a wash out as well and I probably won't have the chance for anything new until Monday.

The only bright spot is the emails I get from "Patriot" news sites (ie, disinformation clickbait for ad dollars) have also been dark this week. Either they're recalibrating, or the major proprietors finally got caught up in the arrests for Jan 6th. No I don't read their articles, just the headlines from the emails they send. And no, I didn't sign up, they're sent to the day job email of the person who had the job before me, and whom I still get in my inbox (although these automatically go to the spam folder).

No comments: