I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Sunday, June 20, 2010

What He Said

Just to show the people on the other side of the political fence, I totally agree (and have said it here before) with this (article with embeded link to the Daily Show with John Stewart and his taken down of President Obama and his not laying down the powers grabbed by the previous president). What he said.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Thanks Steve,

I missed that.

Brilliant and depressing as hell.

Steve Buchheit said...

Sorry, Nathan. Didn't mean to harsh your mellow, but it is something that makes me angry with Obama.