I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Thursday, November 9, 2006

In the dark, with the goblins

Just getting over some intestinal nastiness that lasted a week. This getting old is a bummer. I haven't been writing. Sigh. Oh, before I forget, this is how submission guidelines should be written. Yep, got an idea, need to get over killing a few thousand people, but I will, and I will submit. I mean I'll send it in. Yeah, that's what I mean.

Anyway, I'm redlining "Wild Hunt" (which will change titles) with all the feedback. I want to have it back out in submission (maybe Lady Churchill's) by Thanksgiving.

There's lot of work needed for the village. I'm really thinking of not running next year. Yes, there's a pay bump for those elected next time, but I want my life back. I like being in the know about things, but I'm exhausted of it.

No comments: