I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Busy

Busy, busy, busy.

The world continues to crash because of the disinformation campaign of Putin's Russia. The UK continues to tank, the US continues its internal struggle over fascism, the world continues their own battles or is manically eating popcorn waiting for what is next. And the debate about putting a former president in jail rages on despite several of the world's democracies putting former presidents in jail and surviving just fine.

Yes, I know it's terrible. Yes, I would like to share salient articles with you. But there's been a ton of work stacking up since 2016 and I'm trying to clear a lot of it while also moving myself forward and preparing for the future (ie. my t-shirt/merch business). As well as catching up with a normal amount of sleeping for the first time in 12 years.

Soon, hopefully. Right now I need to finish decorating the yard for Halloween while dodging the rain drops because there's not much other time available.

No comments: