I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Jupiter, Saturn, Oberon and Titania...

Wild turkeys, and I don’t mean the kind that come in a bottle, are roosting in the tree right outside my bedroom, right at this moment. I tried taking some photos, we’ll see how they turned out. It rained the deluge tonight, so the air is full of water, very humid.

Feeling better.

Waiting for an oil change I started the next red-line edit of “War Stories.” I can see clearly now. Hack and slash, but in a good way. Add more description where needed, omit needless words. One more into the grinder my good friend.

No comments: