I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Friday, January 20, 2012

Linkee-poo the lost edition

Here are two links I found from the lost edition. And that will be it for today's edition because of travels.

Elizabeth gives the perfect reason why there are outside-major required courses. I've told my nieces and nephews this, you never know where life is going to take you.

  Okay, so, as I've said before, I'm really into decorating. But this is a little out of my league. Oh, those crafty Japanese. Who else would have thought to marry Festivius and Godzilla Appreciation Day.

No comments: