I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Sunday, March 27, 2016

How I Spent My Easter Vacation

All of one day.

So I took these


And made this


Which left me with these


Okay, to be fair I did need to add another one of those 2x12x96 planks, but I didn't need one of the 2x4x8s. And, yes, one is of better quality than the other. And while they may not be fine furniture, they're good enough furniture (considering I don't have a planer or jointer).

So that's one of 312 chores that have been stacking up for the past 4 years.

No comments: