I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, May 9, 2011

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you

Tonight was the final exam of A&P II. The final was on the reproductive system. On the lab exam I got 25/25, which brings my total lab exams to 100%. I got all the points for the paper chases (LAN book assignments). For the lecture exam I got 104/100 (108 possible points). So for the class I got a 101.1% overall. Not too shabby.

This summer is the Effective Personal Communictions (online) class. That's the only elective class that I didn't have an equivalent class to transfer from my bacheloriate. And then in the fall I'll take Microbiology. In the Spring will possibly be Nutrition and Lifecycles for Nursing. And then that'll pretty much be all the classes I need that I can take before I'm fully admitted to the program. You know, in 2013.

No comments: