I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar Helps the Rejection Go Down

OSC's Intergalactic Medicine Show is giving Daddy's Little Girl a bye. Ah well.

Time to find another market for that story. This time might mean (gasp) an actual mail submission. Yes, I know. You'll need to pick yourselves up off the floor. I've been digging this e-submission process for a bit to long it seems. The Gods of Rejection now demand envelopes and postage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Until this winter, I never once balked about paper subs, or ever privileged an e-sub market over the others. But now I do. With a vengeance. I've sent exactly one sub by paper out of the last twenty.

Steve Buchheit said...

Since October I've been doing the same. I've had that internal conversation of "Oh, that looks like a good market for this, but hey, there this market and they accept email submissions" and then I send it to the second market.