Site Meter
All that you touch, and all that you see, all that you taste, all you feel.
And all that you love, and all that you hate, all you distrust, all that you save.
And all that you give, and all that you deal, and all that you buy, beg, borrow or steal.
And all you create, and all you destroy, and all that you do, and all that you say.
All that you eat, and everyone you meet, and all that you slight, and everyone you fight.
And all that is now, and all that is gone, and all that's to come,
and everything under the Sun is in tune
but the Sun is eclipsed by the Moon.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar Helps the Rejection Go Down

OSC's Intergalactic Medicine Show is giving Daddy's Little Girl a bye. Ah well.

Time to find another market for that story. This time might mean (gasp) an actual mail submission. Yes, I know. You'll need to pick yourselves up off the floor. I've been digging this e-submission process for a bit to long it seems. The Gods of Rejection now demand envelopes and postage.

2 comments:

Merrie Haskell said...

Until this winter, I never once balked about paper subs, or ever privileged an e-sub market over the others. But now I do. With a vengeance. I've sent exactly one sub by paper out of the last twenty.

Steve Buchheit said...

Since October I've been doing the same. I've had that internal conversation of "Oh, that looks like a good market for this, but hey, there this market and they accept email submissions" and then I send it to the second market.