There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Doing Submissions

Since I've been a lazy person, I've been spending the day working on DVD copies and submissions. So Journey is now off to Strange Horizons and I've packaged Daddy's Little Girl to go to the Slushgod over at Fantasy & Science Fiction.

Today's marathon of late 80's and early 90's TV are episodes of a little remembered show, "Doctor, Doctor." Very funny show. Although my tape of episodes was made at the slowest/lowest resolution, and we've replayed it almost to death.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.