I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Sunday, March 23, 2008

With a Little Help From My Friends

A shout out to my good friend and becoming more frequent commentor Dan Berylyoung and his mad soldering skills. Saturday, on the way down to Mom's for Easter, I paid a visit to Dan. While we talked and played with his son (who knows the word "needle nose pliers" kids, gotta love them), Dan put his mad magician skills together and did surgery on my ailing power adapter hopefully giving it a more solid future until I'm able to replace it. Thanks, Dan.

2 comments:

Dan Berlyoung said...

Make that "... his 3 year old son..." (grin). And Jen just added that he's been saying that for more than a year.

Glad I could help. Always love to help friends save some dough while wielding hot metal.

Steve Buchheit said...

Considering he knew how to use the pliers, I'm was pretty sure he had prior knowledge of them. :)