There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nothing but a good time

So, a non-political blog post. Spending time with Isis, but since she's not a big talker I have time to think of things.

With History of Lighting I can see two places I need to fix things. Then I need to re-examine if I need all four old guys, or if I should cut it down to three (need four to play Euchre).

See, I can talk about writing things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your kitty, Steve. :(

Anonymous said...

btw, you can play three-handed euchre: http://www.ehow.com/how_2046225_play-threehanded-euchre.html

Steve Buchheit said...

Mer, yeah, I've done that a few times, but Euchre really is a team game. Four player tends to be a friendly kind of thing (or at least has camaraderie), where as cut-throat euchre is more, well, cut-throat.