I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Come Saturday Morning

Well, my virgin panel is done. I preferred to think of all the people attending as my virgins (ha, ha, ha). So, in the panel before the one I was on I furiously reconstructed my notes I left at home (and more ideas). This was good because for my first panel I ended up being moderator. Yeah me! I was told I did a good job, but I only got to go through about 6 bullet points out of 24+.

Way too tired to be coherent. Was up till 4am working (yeah cheap design!) and being a spaz.

Well, people are arriving for the next panel so I need to stop being non-sociable. And it hit me last night that without planning it, I'm having another Writetober this month. More later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your deflowering!

Steve Buchheit said...

Camille. Ha! Let's see now, no longer a virgin for (sexual acts redacted to protect the guilty), Rocky Horror Picture Show, Con Going, jumping out of airplanes, and now being on a panel. Soon I will be invincible!

Also, there's another deflowering I need to talk about (see this blog for details). ::grin::