I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Friday, October 17, 2008

Secret Language of Birds

So, I'm trolling for images, and end up checking iTunes and what podcasts it has downloaded. And lookie there on PodCastle, another story from Mer Haskell. w00t!

Dead Languages is Rated PG (so all the kiddies can enjoy it) and "contains vampires, ass-kicking, and hijinx." Ooo, vamps, ass-kicking (hey, is that PG now?), and hijinx.

Oh, we are so going to listen to this next.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may want to wait until the edited file goes up, since there are some serious glitches, but I adore MK Hobson's voice!

Steve Buchheit said...

Oh noes! Unfortunately work became busy and I was up and down the stairs for the rest of the day so I didn't get a chance. Hopefully they'll have the fix out by Monday (me's only on dial-up here at home, no streaming or podcasts here).

Anonymous said...

I loved Merrie's Escape Pod piece, and I love Mary Hobson! Double win!

I can't wait to hear this one.

Steve Buchheit said...

This one was full of win. And there were only a few verbal retakes.