Site Meter
Far over the misty mountains cold
To dungeons deep and caverns old
We must away ere break of day
To seek the pale enchanted gold

The dwarves of yore made mighty spells
While hammers fell like ringing bells
In places deep, where dark things sleep,
In hollow halls beneath the fells.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Story Bone

Mis-overheard:

"Here I am drinking grape juice and you're saying it interacts with poltergeists?"

Yeah, that's gotta go somewhere (along with a divergence on "haint blue" and how grape juice ain't haint blue).

2 comments:

Rick said...

I'm totally with you on this, one Steve. I've gotta ask the herbal woman about this one when I go down to the hills this summer. Interesting.

Steve Buchheit said...

Cool, Rick. I wonder if there's a Kool-Aid flavor that's Haint Blue, and if that would do anything?