There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Alive in the zombie apocalype

Here at World Fantasy and having a good time, I think. Sitting in on various panels and also catching up with friends. That may seem like it's an expensive way to keep in touch, and it is, but it's worth it. There are so many groups of people I know now that I don't have to many moments of not bein around friends.

I did try and take an hour to study. The flip size of the knowing people is that I didn't get to actually study which means tomorrow night is going to be difficult.

I'm getting a little better with the iPod Touch. Although I have too big of thumbs. 

Another issue is the lack of wifi connectivity.

But tonight, on the way back from dinner we passed a big zombie contingent. And I don't think they were con related. Ah, Halloween.

No comments: