There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lazy Summer Days

Woohoo! Broadband! Oh, how we've missed ya. Downloading all the podcasts I've missed so.

Here at the cabin in the woods by the lake. You know. So way not prepared for this, but will fake it the best I can.

It's been a long day. Up and to an early meeting at 7:15, then racing to get around the job things, and then off on the road. On the way here some poetry occurred, which I may or may not traumatize you all with. We'll see.

So. Here. Not itching all that much, which is good. I can even see my knuckles, which I haven't seen since this allergy stuff started. I'll take that as a good sign.

Still haven' heard about the interview. Okay. I will not panic. They said they would let us all know what the status is. Really tired of not having a regular full time job.

Was thinking I would be able to read tonight to catch up. That's not going to happen as the brain is nearly fried. Will need to sleep, then feed, before continuing to have some mental capacity. You may think that I would have the mental capacity for the mere reason that I could come up with the phrase "mental capacity," but you would be mistaken.

So there. I finally was able to post. Just wanted to let you all I'm not dead.

Yet.

No comments: