There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lost Monday - Wait, it's Tuesday?

Whose idea was it to do these night classes while working? Oh, wait, yeah, that was me. Darn it.

But on the flip side, I do have good news. More when I can let it out in public (some people, mostly who don't read this blog, already know, I just don't know what I can say on the blog about it yet, and that's just me over thinking things).

So, for now just think that I get to get up at about 6:30am tomorrow, and I won't get out of class until 10pm. And it's all running around in between.

On the plus side, got an 11 out of 10 (bonus point) on the first quiz. Yeah me. Hopefully that statistic will hold up as we go forward into more complex subjects.

No comments: