I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, May 31, 2010

Well, one thing accomplished

The two papers are done. Brain is feeling kind of mushy right at the moment. So we'll be off to bed.

To sleep, perhaps to dream. It's raining and thundering just at the moment. We've had the electricity go out twice today.

Yesterday I over seeded some areas with grass. I'm glad I timed that well with all the free watering they've gotten today. Maybe some day I'll have a lawn that's more grass than anything else. Someday.

Tomorrow is back to the grind. We have class and reading. A test. And probably some things I haven't planned on. Those always crop up.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments: