There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Linkee-poo is reveling in the freedom

Justine Larbalestier on writers reading books by their writer friends.

"Whenever I write something, someone inevitably tells me about some story I’ve not read that sounds an awful lot like the story I’m writing (the story I thought was unique)." This was actually the first major lesson I learned (the hard way) about writing professionally.

Open call for steampunk anthology paying pro rates

Literary devices made literal. (Pointed to by Dan)

How does your state stack up in science literacy based on percentage of students who pass national science test? (Pointed to by John)

New record set for information teleportation. Ansible, here we come. (Pointed to by John, I think)

Jay Lake gives voice to my thoughts regarding the Romney bully-gate.

No comments: