There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Saturday, June 7, 2008

He's Moved, and a New Contest

Hey, all around cool guy and frequent commenter Todd Wheeler has moved his blog to his website.

And in even better news, he's running a new summer reading contest. As a past winner, I have to say that these contests are cool. I'm still using most of the swag he sent me from, what, two years ago. Plus, I think it's real cool he's sponsoring it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder, Steve.

Steve Buchheit said...

That's why I post those notices.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the shout out. Let the reading begin!

Steve Buchheit said...

No worries, Todd. Glad to help out.