I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Final Exam

Well, final exam is over, and because you know I like the math, here we go. An "A" is 91% or greater, total points are 330 (180 in quizzes/tests and 150 final exam). So overall I could miss 29 (well 29.7). Leading up to the final, I was down 1 point (because of extra credit). That means I could miss 28 (81%) on the exam and still get an A.

I know I missed 1. It was one of the questions I kept going back and forth on. Unfortunately I switched it from the correct answer to an incorrect answer. Dang it. One the plus side, I did switch others that would have been incorrect.

In other news, I missed a deadline to register for the HOBET/NET test. So now the next test available is in September. Which will delay my application for nursing and radiologic program. Damn.

No comments: