I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, August 9, 2010

Hoped to get some work done

But only got some chores done. But now don't need to do those chores again for at least a week. But didn't get any writing done. But did get like 50 words over lunch on a new short story, which I have about a hundred on the pad next to the bed.

But tomorrow is another day. But I also have Village Council tomorrow night. But I did some of the paperwork on the way home. But this is the first meeting in like three months.

But then Wednesday is looking better. But it's two days away.

But...

No comments: