I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

You spin me right around, Baby.

Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words. So here, in a nutshell, is my Monday. Or at least my Monday at the day job.


This graphic shows all my mouse movements for most of Monday at work (click to embiggen). The circles represent where I parked my mouse for some time (size of circles are related to time spent there, so those were the lunch, getting a bottle of water, bathroom breaks, on the phone, etc). Hmm, I wonder where I put the main open windows for apps, the floating pallets, and open screen reality?

Art accomplished with I/O Graphica. (I believe there are apps for the different platforms).

2 comments:

Eric said...

Cool. Here's what mine looks like:



(I use a trackball.)

:D

Steve Buchheit said...

Eric, ha!