What a field day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly saying, "hooray for our side"

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

You spin me right around, Baby.

Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words. So here, in a nutshell, is my Monday. Or at least my Monday at the day job.


This graphic shows all my mouse movements for most of Monday at work (click to embiggen). The circles represent where I parked my mouse for some time (size of circles are related to time spent there, so those were the lunch, getting a bottle of water, bathroom breaks, on the phone, etc). Hmm, I wonder where I put the main open windows for apps, the floating pallets, and open screen reality?

Art accomplished with I/O Graphica. (I believe there are apps for the different platforms).

2 comments:

Eric said...

Cool. Here's what mine looks like:



(I use a trackball.)

:D

Steve Buchheit said...

Eric, ha!