I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wordless Thursdays

Put another chapter through the rewrite mill. That took way longer than expected. TV is evil. Okay, so maybe just one or two channels (for different reasons). One increases by blood pressure until I can't get myself out of rantville. And then it's some moments before I can reboot back (the stupidity is that dense it can bend conscious thought around it) to reality and refocus. So tomorrow I'll update the word counts (because it'll hopefully move even more).

We're back into meeting weeks. So even more distractions.

No comments: