I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How to scare the neighborhood children


So, kids, eat all your vegetables and do well in school or you'll end up like this.

That's me in my new glasses. Not sure why I have that "frightened rabbit" look on my face (and this was the best of the few photos I tried). But this was me at the end of the work day yesterday. You can tell the time by how disheveled my hair looks. It's heading for the Baby Herman look, which means it must have been after 4pm. Man I need a haircut. I'm starting to look like the long-haired hippy freak I am inside.

No comments: