I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stamping my Geek Card for 2nd QTR CY 2012

This weekend I'll be in DC. We'll be going to the Jakuchu silk scroll painting at the National Gallery.

But as a side trip on the way home, we'll probably be stopping at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum Udvar-Hazy. Were there just happens to be a new guest that will be installed tomorrow. And, actually, I'm kind of sad it won't be Enterprise (although there's a chance she may still be there, outside waiting for transport, but I couldn't find out for sure). But, yeah, Discovery, baby! She's the oldest of the Shuttles and I have a die-cast model of her (I might take it with me, just because I'm a total dork as well).br>

No comments: