There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Monday, June 11, 2012

Bad Writer - no cookie

This post is to guilt me. If you're not interested in self flagellation, just skip and we'll see you again tomorrow.

So Saturday was a waste, but I wanted to get some writing done on Sunday. That didn't really happen. I spent the day puttering and moaning. I was in a lot of pain. Anyway, between being up and down and taking care of cats, no writing got done. I also expected a little writing tonight. Unfortunately after I got home and took care of the cats, it was 8 by the time I started to make dinner. So no writing tonight either (and I just remembered that I need to find a letter before tomorrow morning). And I'm really tired.

So, no words down either (except on a 4x6 card that I took some notes on). Bad writer, no cookie.

But, I did get the scrivener file copied to dropbox, which I wanted to get done yesterday. So, small movements.

No comments: