I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Unfortunate Ad Placement

During my usual reading far and wide to find you only the best links for the linkee-poo posts, I read where the Discovery Channel is showing Teddy Nugent the door. However, the one ad placement seemed both very appropriate to the meta conversation while inappropriate to the actual article. And I thought I'd share. If you embiggify you should be able to read the text.


Also, no, this article won't be in the linkee-poo.

No comments: