There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Percival?

Running of the Deer is done. Done I tell you. I'm not reading the damn thing again. It's more than a stinking fish, it's the year old lasagna in the refrigerator that's been petitioning for a pension. I'll print it out tomorrow and send it off to Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet. They don’t pay well, but it's good exposure if I get in. As an FYI, it took 250 words to work out the bridge, but I think it keeps the excitement going a little longer, and makes the denouement faster. So it went from 5000 words to 5300.

I've printed out War Stories. It'll be going to Weird Tales this week. WT seems to have moved, again. And I think they've changed their payment from, "on publish date" to 30 days after. Ah, well. They've given me good advice and encouragement. So they get a shot at the latest.

No comments: