I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I probably won't be on later tonight or all day tomorrow, so I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. For those of you in the US, I hope you have a good time with family, the family you're born to or the family of your choosing. I wish you all warmth, good food, laughter and good company.

Also, I missed it, Story Bone is 2 years old. Happy B-Day you ol' Bone.

2 comments:

Camille Alexa said...

Happy SBone Day AND Happy Thanksgiving!

Todd Wheeler said...

Happy happy! Hope you get the bigger part of the wish bone.