I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, June 15, 2009

Just like me, now with less of me

Three pounds less to be exact. Today was the three month check up, and that's where I weighed in. So I continue in the right direction, but not as fast as before. I keep bouncing off of 300, although I've staid closer these past few weeks than I ever have. Maybe that means I'm about to break on through to the other side.

Oh, and the new Subway commercials, you know, for a business based on selling white bread sandwiches, they can kiss my furry butt. Oh, and continue this bull you're going on, and I might just see about a truth in advertising suit. Because, you know, I've even ordered your "double meat" option and they don't look like your advertising. And yes, I've worked in advertising, I know the limits and evasions, and you're on the other side.

So now I need to go call to see if I have Jury Duty tomorrow.

No comments: