I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Away

Okay, just checking in this morning before heading out to the ferry. Looks like the world hasn't exploded while we were here. I take that as a good sign.

Had a fabulous time. Will attempt to sum up later when I get home. I recommend the VP experience to anybody wanting to write genre. Time to finish packing, check out, and get on the road.

Last night we went to the beach after dark to return shells we weren't taking. On the shore line some of the glowing jellyfish had washed up. So while the stars overhead were blocked by clouds, there were plenty of stars on the shore. Pretty interesting. The sands would glow as we walked.

No comments: