I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Monday, October 26, 2009

Home again

Well, at work now, but back in Ohio and I slept in my own bed last night. Dead tired. Back up in weight (drank a lot of pop over the weekend). Just not looking forward to the week even though it ends in Halloween, perhaps my favoritest holiday. Just so tired.

Moment of panic earlier, the "I'm losing the book and I suck as a writer and nobody will want to read this drivel" part has arrived. Even though I knew it would happen, it still disappointing to be here. Sigh.

Started reading "Tough Guide to Fantasyland" last night. Laughed and laughed. And then fell asleep. Did I mention I was tired?

No comments: