I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

And there it is

Huhn, went through some of my blog statistics just now. Seems SSgt. Guinta is a home run in search terms. Including this one, "nationality of salvador guinta"? Really? Really? He's frickin' American. Seems assholiness isn't reserves to prickish ministers.

And then there was the ""eustice". Stop it. Stop it now.

The other WTF?! moment was "bones sex stories". Sigh. As we say in Anatomy Class, "There's no bone there, kids. Get over it."

3 comments:

Random Michelle K said...

Maybe they were looking for Bones slash? As in the book/TV series? (I know there's a TV series cuz it's plastered on the fronts of the books)

Steve Buchheit said...

Michelle, I think you're making excuses for them. Although, yeah, fan fic/slash was my first thought as well, but most people looking for it know the words fan fic and slash.

Random Michelle K said...

Oh, I love coming up with possible reasons for things. (Note, I did not say probable.)

And really, do you think someone who is looking for "Bones" slash would *really* know the term slash?

ingrat = what you are for not accepting my theory at face value!