I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Three for a Tuesday

Wish that brain-interface was working. You'd have some killer posts by now. But, alas, it hasn't been invented yet and I still feel self conscious talking into my voice recorder. I guess I've seen to many guys talking to themselves (this is before bluetooth headsets made it all the rage).

This is why you never wear red on away missions. Not only a fashion faux pax, it's down right hazardous to your health. (Grokked from Elizabeth Bear)

It may mark me a juvenile, but this keeps me giggling. And it's for a good cause (literacy). I think I need to get a couple of those cans of "A Vague Sense of Unease."

Via Camille, someplace someplace I'd like to visit for the glass igloos and reindeer sledge rides. Now that looks like fun to me.

No comments: