I watch the ripples change their size
But never leave the stream
Of warm impermanence
And so the days float through my eyes
But still the days seem the same
And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're goin' through

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why, it's almost like the stock market this week

Okay, so, remember when I said I had a plan regarding my ranting Tuesday night?

Yeah, well, late developing news, after the late developing news of the next morning, has put those plans in doubt. While one course of action would certainly help me, it has the possibility of screwing more than a handful of other people. Not to mention scuttling some plans already in motion.

Imagine me as a profane sailor Donald Duck.

I believe this is what they mean by "caught between the Devil and the deep blue sea." So, tomorrow I'll try and take a moment and check some of the potential fallout victims to see how they feel.

No comments: