There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Back Home

What a weekend. Way, so, very, too much to talk about. I need sleep.

Couldn't get the free wifi to work, so I couldn't post form the con like I planned. But on the plus side, the programming was so great that I didn't have much down time to have written posts.

Didn't sleep much.

Thanks to everybody who put up with me. So much good news, not much for me (only a little), but I got to see some fabu-frickin'-tastic things happen to others. Once they talk about it (if they do, they might not) I'll link to it. But it's their story to tell.

Met people, renewed friendships, got to know people better.

Didn't sleep. More later

No comments: