There's battle lines being drawn.
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.
Young people speaking their minds
getting so much resistance from behind

Monday, January 25, 2010

Dear "Chuck" Writers

To the writers of Chuck,

Puh - lease

I mean, I know that you haven't been completely, you know, close to something in reality. But seriously. I'm waiting for Casey to put a cap in Superman's ass. And while in seasons 1 and 2, the intersect and how you used it was pure fantasy, season 3 takes it to a whole new level of silliness. And the side story of the Buy More, yeah, not buying it anymore.

Please stop me from rolling my eyes so often, it distracts my wife's enjoyment of the show. And the deus ex machina, especially in tonight's episode, more than ridiculous. Please, start considering that there is a full world outside of the box of the camera. You used to do this.

Thanks for your attention.

No comments: